Thursday, August 7, 2008

School is coming...

Well, it's that time of year again. Daniel is transferring to USC this semester (After about fifty thousand hoops that he has hopfully successfully jumped through) and will be starting classes in a few weeks. Back to school shopping... (sigh...) But, I think I'm almost done and he's just about ready. Yay! The kids are doing well. We've had a little bug running around this past week, but other than that we are doing really well. I have been experimenting with some of my new scrapbooking things and now have a page up at Pages from the Heart, my favorite scrapbook store. Things have been really great. Our house is on the market and we're just waiting for it to sell so that we can start seriously looking for a house, or looking to build... we're still trying to decide what would be better for us right now. I'll try to update with pictures and things later. Have a great day!

No comments: