Sunday, November 9, 2008

Carters clothes

Whoa!!! Stop the presses, I'm posting. Anyway most some of y'all that have children clothes from Carters may have heard the news http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09023.html We have 6 outfits that bought last year for this upcoming winter for the two kids and we saw this come out. Shannon e-mailed Carters and following is what she sent and the response -

"Hi Shannan:


Thank you so much for contacting us about your tag-less clothing. Please provide us you're your mailing address and we will send you a postage paid envelope to return the clothing to us for a full reimbursement at the manufacturer's suggested retail price. If you have any questions please check our website, www.carters.com , and follow the tag-less link, or call us at 888-282-4674. Thank you.



Sincerely,

Carter's Consumer Affairs


________________________________

From: Shannon Smith [mailto:sabysmooth1@gmail.com]
Sent: Sat 11/8/2008 9:25 PM
To: contactcarters
Subject: Tagless clothes

- Hide quoted text -


We have 4 sets of pajamas with the "tagless" tag in question. I had noticed my children having a red spot there after wearing them, and haven't had them wear them as much. My friend just sent me your information, and it helps to know what's going on. I have two sets that are 4T, and two that are 18 month. I got them at Kohls, though I no longer have the receipt. How do I go about getting them replaced? My name is Shannon Smith. My email is SabySmooth1@gmail.com , and my phone number is 803-865-3995. I would appreciate hearing back promptly.
Thank you,
Shannon Smith"

So there we go. They obviously can't spell Shannon's name right but the MSRP refund will be nice since we did get them at 70-80% off.

2 comments:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I wondered how helpful they would be. The only thing we have is a pair of pj's Kate wore last year and fits Natalie this year (yeah, they really are different sizes!) - but Natalie never has a red spot there (that I've noticed) and it's already had one kid worth of wear all last winter! (I must be lucky b/c Natalie can have sensitive skin sometimes, but she's fine, so i'm just keeping mine.)

Daniel said...

Yeah, that package they were supposed to send hasn't come yet