Monday, January 9, 2012

Facebook or Google+?

Neither.  Why, you may not ask for I will tell you.  Facebook keeps changing and each update I get more disgruntled.  Now, they are both wonderful places to keep in touch with people, share anecdotal stories or just post funny stuff our children do.  Here I'm going to try go deeper with stuff that really needs to get fleshed out and expanded.  Will people notice again, maybe, but I really don't care at this point.  I control how my blog looks.  Facebook and Google can take their millions from ad revenues and, well, grumble, grumble, not give it to me.  Of course, I wouldn't mind if they gave some to me but pigs will sooner fly than that will happen.

Big thanks to Alisha (or her husband), one of Shannons friends on Facebook who helped me get a virus scanner that killed a Trojan.  http://www.simplysup.com/.  I also put on a new firewall from http://www.online-armor.com/

I hope everyone has a good start to 2012 and I hope it's a better one for the Smith-Bass clans as well.  Ben was a welcome addition that helped to balance things out.  Losing a mother/mother-in-law/grandmother is never good but Ben is wonderful.

Daniel

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Since posting, I have figured out that much has changed and you can link it to G+.