Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh, yeah... forgot...

So, I forgot to mention that on Friday my tonsils came out. So Daniel has been home since then, and will be here tomorrow and Wednesday as well. If you've called and no one answered, it's probably because Daniel was running an errand and I can't really talk yet, so I didn't bother trying. (It kinda stinks when you're a vocal person, and you can't really talk or anything like unto it.) Anyway, some fun things have happened as a result:
The playhouse got finished!! It's beautiful, and the kids are really loving it.
Daniel has learned how to use the mini food processor (mainly to grind things up for his wife...)
Alyson has slept in two days in a row. (she must know that Daddy needed the sleep after waking up in the middle of the night to get mommy tylenol and ice...)
My front yard got mowed! (again, I'm liking this whole Daddy being home long enough to finish some of these chores...)
I might be able to think of more if I weren't drugged at the moment. Anyway, Thought I'd share some. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad that your hubby is there to take care of you.. Hope that you get back on your feet soon and get to feeling better soon. I would love to see pictures of your kids play house it sounds really nice..

Heather said...

I had my tonsils out when I was 19. Not so fun...you'll talk funny for awhile, but I promise it goes away and you'll get your real voice back. If ya need anything or any help with the kids just let me know. =) I hope the pain goes away soon!

Jamie said...

So I had my tonsils out when I was like 25 so I feel your pain! Glad to know you had some good helpers though!