Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jed and Alyson's Playhouse!



So, I researched and looked around till I finally found the play ground that I wanted. I wanted it to be solid wood, not metal, and it needed swings, a slide, and just a few other fun things. Oh, and it had to be under 500. Well, Toys R Us finally had the one I wanted on sale for under 400, and I was sold. I went down and paid for it, and it was here just 3 days later. I brought it home, our neighbor Robin Dawkins and Daniel got it off of the truck, and it sat in my back yard, with all of the wood labeled and ready, for several weeks. Finally my dad and Uncle Bill (who was visiting from San Francisco) offered to come help Daniel put it together, and it got a good bit of the way done in one day. When I got my tonsils out, Daniel actually had time to finish it. It looks amazing. I'm so happy with the results. And Jed and Alyson love their new play ground! It fits perfectly in the back yard, and we have it positioned so that no matter where I am I can look out a back window and see them. It's just what I wanted! A big thank you to Daddy, Grandpa Bass, and Great Uncle Bill!

3 comments:

Heather said...

AWESOME! Congratulations on getting a break. ;)

Orr Family said...

Love it!! Now you need some grass!!! My kids loved seeing the pictures! Seriously they swarmed the computer and all said, "wow, that is awesome, is it ours?" Poor children that move too much for anything permanent!

Jennifer said...

That is an awesome one. I can see that your kids are really going to enjoy that alot..