Monday, June 1, 2009

Grass!!



Well, the grass arrived on Saturday (Our neighborhood has a sod day in the spring, where you can order the sod and on the last saturday in May they deliver it to your house.) Daniel spent the whole day laying the sod, and we've been very careful to follow all of the watering instructions, and it's still looking nice and green! Hopefully it will all go well, and our back yard doesn't look near as sad anymore! (By the way, Heather, Daniel says "Ask and it shall be given!") I don't have a picture of it totally done yet, but I'll post one tomorrow. Yay!! No more red clay dragged all over the house!! And at least half of our back yard will be green!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

That picture doesn't show my lobster neck. It's nice and red

Orr Family said...

That is awesome! It made me chuckle! I want to see the whole yard! I am sure it is beautiful!! I am jealous! And so are my children! I am sure you love to have a fun safe place for the children to run and run!!!